Contact Info / Websites
We have released our newest build for FLARE which solves many of the issues highlighted by players previously, as well as introduce new game features.
Check it out here:
We have opened a Thread for players who have tried out our game FLARE, and have any feedback, suggestions or issues so that we can directly resolve and look into them.
We would like to inform you that we released a new iteration (V1.5) of FLARE.
If you enjoyed the game, and have any feedback or suggestion, be sure to leave it as a comment so that we can progress in consideration of the playerbase`s opinion.
- Score System is introduced
(Survive as long as you can and gain points by absorbing Solar Energy, warning, direct damage to your planet results in loss of points.)
- Local High Score is now stored in the current session.
( Current highest, and overal highest score is displayed at the end scene.)
- Introduction scene moved to Tutorial tab.
- Panels now repair themselves if there is enough resource available.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to multiply the timer under which the player had to survive.
- Fixed a bug when Solar Flares stopped coming after more sessions.
Again, Thank You for your feedback and we hope you enjoy the game!